- Parents are expected to prepare their children for school every day. This includes providing them with a lunch pack and a bottle of water. Preparation also includes making sure your child has done their homework every day.
- If your child is sick please advise the Deputy Head of Department via an email message.
- If your child will be absent for more than one day due to travelling, a family event or similar, you need to advise the Head of Department with at least one week's notice.
- All students from C3-C5 (Years 5-10) should bring a laptop every day. C1 and C2 (Years 0- 4) have access to school laptops but may sometimes be asked to bring their own on special days, if they have them.
- Our school is used to an informal tone among teachers and students, we do however expect students to be respectful to both their peers and teachers.
Please read our additional policies in the column to the right--->